123SmartBMS Extended Module
When you want to have the possibility to charge at EV charging stations you’ll need to add this 123SmartBMS Extended Module to the 123SmartBMS. This module was designed for many more advanced applications like automotive, boat and other applications.
123SmartBMS Extended Module when using EV Charging stations:
When you want to have the possibility to charge at EV charging stations you’ll need to add this 123SmartBMS Extended Module to the 123SmartBMS.The Extended Module communicates with the charging station and gets the maximum allowed current. This advertised current will be used when controlling a charger via the module.Please note: only use official charging cables as they contain a resistor on each side of the connector. The system will not work otherwise.
Functionality of the 123SmartBMS Extended Module:
The module adds the following functionality to the 123SmartBMS system:
- 4 configurable relays – switch relay on at time or conditions
- 2 individual CAN bus connections
- Control Elcon/TC Charger and CH4100 charger via CAN bus interface
- Broadcast BMS settings on CAN bus
- Compatible with EV charging stations using the J1772/IEC 62196 protocol – adaptive charging current limits the charger current tot the maximum current for the charging station
- Control two analog gauges to indicate fuel level (state of charge) and current consumption
- Isolation detection – measure the isolation resistance between the power supply and an isolated battery pack
! Compatible with the gen2 and the gen3 123SmartBMS complete set.
Please read the installation manual carefully. It contains further information about the 123SmartBMS Extended Module and is step by step and clearly illustrated how you connect the system.
No customer reviews for the moment.